How Do You Fundraise with BlazeRaise?
A fundraising page is created for each participant that they can email to friends and family or post on social media. The page contains a link that supporters can click on to make a secure donation online using their credit card.
How Much Do You Charge to Use BlazeRaise?
There are no upfront costs. Once you have created your fundraiser we will ask for a small deposit ($49.95) that will be credited back to you when you order your color powder. We will be sharing some great information and spending a lot of time with you, to make sure you have a successful fundraising campaign, the deposit helps insure we have all the right resources assigned to you. At the end of your fundraiser we will simply send you a check for your total donations less 18%.
What Do I Get For the 18% Fee?
A lot! We provide you with the platform to solicit and collect your donations, in addition you will also receive:
- Dedicated BlazeRaise support person to help you through your entire Fun Run planning process.
- Discount on Color Powder and Packets
- Checklists, articles and videos on how to set up and plan your run with color powder
- Sample sponsorship letters.
- Facebook ad/insta post you can use to promote your Color Powder Event
- Automatic emails sent to your fundraisers as reminders and motivators
- We cover all credit card processing fees
Can You Track Cash Donations As Well?
You bet! When you receive cash or a check from a supporter our platform allows you to enter that amount into the system so it is easy for you to keep track of all of your donations. You keep 100% of all cash and check donations.
Do You Offer Event Registration Also?
BlazeRaise is for online donations only and does not support event registration.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are ready to go you can just click on the “Start Fundraising Now” link on this page. If you’ve got some questions or would like some help setting up your fundraiser just give us a call 888-252-6567 or email us at email@example.com. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.